Diploma in Hospitality Management
Cook & Bake Institute of Hospitality Management
In Joint Venture with
Global Skill EDUCATION
GLOBAL SKILL Education
- We are committed to impart Knowledge with Skills to create Employability.
- The focus in GS Education is at practical industry oriented training.
- The best Part at GS Education is 24/7 support and interaction with students through Learning Management System (LMS).
C&BIHM Programs Unique Features
Impart Core Subject Knowledge & Skills of Hospitality Core Department such as Front Office, Housekeeping, Food & Beverages and Food Production
Special emphasis on developing skills and competencies through exposure to real business situations in the form of case studies, role play, communication and interpersonal skills, decision making skills.
Online & Offline studies through Learning Management System
Programme: Diploma in Hospitality Management is a One year Industry Oriented Programme developed to serve the Hospitality Industry with well-trained, skilled and industry ready resources.
The quality education and the professional knowledge through Theory & Practical Classes of all the core departments of the Industry like Front Office, Housekeeping, Food & Beverage Service and Food & Beverage Production creates the employability and skills and make the students eligible to obtain employment in the Industry.
- Diploma in Hospitality Management builds the foundation to enter into the Hospitality Industry.
- University Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Six Month Industrial Training after successful completion of One Year Diploma in HM
- Communication & Personality Improvement Programme (CIP)
- Learning Management System for Online Studies
- 100% Placements Assistance
Join Cook & Bake Institute of Hospitality Management and launch your culinary arts and baking career today!
What will I learn?
1st Year Sem-1
- Food & Beverage Production-I
- Food & Beverage Service-I
- Front Office-I
- Management Principal & Practices
Six Months Industrial Training – Project Report on Operational Aspects of Hospitality Industry
Year – 1 Sem-2
- Food & Beverage Production-II
- Food & Beverage Service-II
- Front Office-II
- Financial Accounting
- One Year
- 10+2/Equivalent to 10+2
What qualification will I get?
Diploma in Hospitality Management
How is course assessed?
- The course is assessed via regular internal examinations both written and practical.
- Final assessment is done by UGC Approved University
What is included in this fees?
- Registration & Examination fee
- 1 Pair of Safety Shoes
- Culinary tool kit
- Full course study and raw material
- Internship in 5 Star Hotels
- 100% Assistance in Placement after successful course completion
- Personality development workshop
- Regular campus visits by Reputed Chefs, Hospitality Academicians, Training Managers, Human Resource Managers from 4/5* hotels from all over India
- Industrial visits to 4/5* hotel kitchens to help the students understand the real-time work environment in the industry
- Opportunity to attend conferences and seminars in India and Overseas (Expenses to be borne by student)
- Complete assistance on international career by industry experts
- Chance to work in high profile Out Door Caterings
Documents required at the time of admission?
- 2 Photocopies of Adhar Card
- 2 Passport copy
- Photocopy of all educational certificates including 10th and/or 12th class mark sheets
- 4 coloured passport-sized photographs
- Residence proof
Please Call on 01145513385